Wednesday, November 21, 2012



Last night I dreamed of planes, they chased the wind like fevered wasps
A patch of self, picketed out by a small white fence in a red desert,
A red sky
Bomb showers on the skinny lot

Then some crude mole-ish man with long wispy eyebrows and a despicable beard 
Grunting little warlord chasing me around a room, 
Fighting with him
A jigsaw with a fine-toothed blade eight and a half feet long
He's getting all morbid trying to grasp it

Enough of this rubbish, listen here [ I route the saw-blade between jail bars and SNAP ]
I'm gonna put you on trial 
Wheezing and grunting
"Just wait, - wheeze - I'll have a fair trial 
not by you, bombs away"
...what the... silly unrepentant bloke wants mercy?
I took no action, the sting of time on my face

And here in waking consciousness, 
I see the lesson of my folly
if just to see him as Moley 
and hug him there 
I would be free

Be free, my brother Moley
In the light of love
We can be free




No comments:

Post a Comment